Monday, June 18, 2012

Amen and Alleluia

"This is the best case scenario.", said the docs. Music to my ears. Just minuets ago I got the best news I could have gotten. Everything that might have been there has been removed. If there was any tumor left it is most likely now gone. We could not have asked for a better outcome. I am overjoyed. My girl went through only four hours of surgery instead of the 6 to 8 first predicted. No involvement in the brain! This could not be any better. I am so grateful. I cannot think of any more words.....

Thank you God! Thank you to all those people on all those prayer lists who don't even know us! Thank you to the best family and friends that anyone could ever ask for!

HOPE is alive and well...and so is my girl!

4 comments:

  1. Happiness all around! Congrats,! Plan a wonderful adventture for post recuperation. Barbara and Ray,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness!!! Such wonderful news :) give April a big hug for us when you can. Loves and kisses from Scott and Dave.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank goodness April is on the road to recovery!!! My thoughts were answered for her!!!
    My Mom must have been by her side telling her that it is NOT her time...we need her here for years to come!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Let the healing begin! Now you can take that trip and really have fun!!! Congratulations to you both and cannot wait to see April up and around. Be talking to you both, soon. Fantastic news.

    ReplyDelete