Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Water

Water and I have always had a special relationship. Maybe it is because I am light one water sign in my astrological chart that I crave the touch, even the sound of water. Setting up the lawn sprinkler is like meditation to me. I have a large blow-up kiddie pool that takes up residence in my driveway for the summer. I crave baths at any time of day. Most of all, beaches are my church.

It is only recently that I have come to understand that I have come to be saturated by water. I have so much of it that it keeps leaking out...of my eyes that is. I need no provocation. No excuse. I can produce water at any time. And it as close to my blessed sea as I can be at this point.

It heals me, extinguishes my fire. Eases my pain. Leaves me feeling washed clean.

Water and I are close.

No comments:

Post a Comment